Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nyla's surprise

Nearly every weekend, the nephew will come over to spend the night at our place.
On the night I took this video, Rooqy was upset with my brother, Jambi, who couldn't bring his niece and nephew out for ice cream that weekend.



And then right after this video was taken, Nyla passed me one of the blocks they were playing exclaiming, "Mommy Nahhhh for your property stuff!"
This girl always gives me awesome ideas.

It's true when they say that if you want ideas, look for a child.
Children have aplenty of ideas. Awesome giler babz punya ideas.

So, with her help, the very next day, we did a photoshoot making use of that very pink block she gave me.

Since Nyla loves snapping pictures, she now has her own Instagram account.
User name: nyla_e (sama style like mommy :p)

Nyla is also very into all the photo apps I installed.
As I was about to edit the photo of the pink block she took, I was pleasantly caught by surprise when I saw one of the photos Nyla already edited stored in my photo albums.

It is absolutely beautiful.
Glitter Glitter. Very Cinderella-ish.


Don't mind the text bit ya. lol!

Really girly kind of pretty.

Thank you Nyla for this surprise.

I've been sitting in front of the computer since noon settling property and tuition stuff.
Mad week because its the exam week for the tutees!

As for the enquiries with regards to the Butterfly shawls, I'll get to them real soon when we have restocked the 2nd batch. 1st batch already sold out. Thank you so much ya ladies for the never ending support. Very touched!

With regards to property I have 2 room rental listings (Both at Fernvale! ) and then another whole unit rental over at Strathmore Avenue. Will update all of you soon enough! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment