Saturday, April 14, 2012

Like a pearl in its shell Part 2

Gotta thank the amazing make up artiste Norazee for this.

She posted a picture of herself wearing my 'Like a pearl in its shell' scarf on her Facebook page and I received so many enquiries that I had to act on them.

My ladies, black, navy blue and pure white are totally not available. :(
But, I managed to get the other 2 colours!

Grey


Red


Let's also say HELLO to new karers!

Coffee Latte Beige


Off-white


Canary yellow


Fuchsia


Each 'like a pearl in its shell' scarf (rectangular; measures 190cm by 80cm, material is cotton-lycra) is selling for $30 honeys.

PS:
Make up by:
Tina
Scarf designed by:
Jaliboy
Photography by:
Zahren (for the red!)
Nyla (Budak kecik takleh main FB oi. :p)

I'll see you at my mailbox: nuraesman@gmail.com ladies.
You like what you see, you quickly email me okay because there are limited pieces! :)
OK GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment