Thursday, April 19, 2012

KISS

My namecards are ready for collection. Yey!



I'm teaching today so I'll be going to the office tomorrow to collect them.

Also, the past few weeks, I have been collecting so many flyers for research purposes.

Now that I am a registered real estate salesperson, it is time for me to create my very own flyer.
I have already chosen my G.T.A (Geographical Target Area) so if you do spot my flyer around your neighbourhood, please don't throw away hor. :p


2 things here.

Either my flyer FLY away into the bin.
Challenge here is that people just toss flyers without even looking at them. :(

OR

If done right, my flyer can make a huge difference and help me become a real estate HIGH FLYER!

Whatever it is, will apply the "Keep it short & sweet" principle.
After all, success lies in the simplicity, not complexity.
Let's give this a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment