Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FLEA FUN

Thought I had to conduct creative writing lesson over at Pioneer Primary but it's the CA week so here I am blogging instead.

The beginning of the week is always a busy one for me.
Monday: got to beat Monday blues. :p
Tuesday: Nyla has swimming lesson.
Wedesday: Nyla has piano lesson. (GREAT deal this one over at GROUPON. 2 months,8 lessons (45 min per lesson), I only paid about $60 plus. Nyla is enjoying herself so much that I'm gonna sign on and let her continue.

My very generous sister in law also has kindly donated her Farha's piano to us so we just need to tune it and Nyla can have daily practice sessions at home.
Thank you Aunty Wati and Kakak Farha! Hugs!
Nyla has no idea that the piano will be reaching this Saturday. Gonna surprise her.

And last Sunday's flea market over at Eunos.
Man, that was a blast.
Felt real good to catch up with the girlfriends considering now that school has reopened, we are all occupied with the family and work.



The kids were all over the void deck thinking of ways to get the crowd to visit our booth!




Our men helping us to load and unload. :p


The guest of honour taking a look at Nyla's books.



That guy with the 'Shhhh' sign. He is so talented that I MUST do a blog entry on him. Sharing is caring and this guy is amazing, I tell you. Soon. Akan datang.
Liza and Hazmee, you two are really smart to be marketing your products online and offline. (You know I know la ah!)

Never mind that we didn't make much moolah. (How to when we were always not at our booths for we were busy shopping at other people's booths!)

Most of my money was spent on books for Nyla. Thanks boss Audi and my fellow tutee, Boss Ratna! :p



And this Nyla ah.
The day before, she was perfectly alright about selling her soft toys.
Can pose somemore.

Then, separation anxiety kicked in for her. She started crying and pleaded with me to keep her stuffed toys.
So from about 20 soft toys, we ended up putting only 5 for sale.
The rest of the 15 soft toys are now sitting in her room collecting dust.

By the way I really like the 'barcode' scarf I wore to the flea market even though the guys made fun.
They were like," Ok don't forget to scan the sold items on Nura's head!"
Funny but whateveeerrrrr.
I think the scarf is damn cool.



You can get this SIXTEENR scarf right HERE.
Called the 'BARCODE' scarf, the message "Security Scan Scarves that Empower" is written on the edge of the fabric. Cool stuff. Only $24.99!

1 comment:

  1. No wonder i didn't see you anywhere in school. Thought i'd bump into you. I kind of forgot that enrichments are suspended during CA week. hehe.

    ReplyDelete