Saturday, August 27, 2011

Looking Beautiful on Hari Raya (Part 1)

Whenever I go out, I'd usually apply the basics: Foundation...Concealer...Loose Powder and lip balm.
I know the above would sound really simple but at times, I feel that the outcome sometimes do no greatness to my face pon. Very cakey etc.)
I am pretty much clueless about make up.
Everytime when I have a photoshoot, I'd leave my face to the hands of the make up artiste and totally trust him/her/shim/sher.

Even if my eyebrows senget also, I won't correct them one.
Simple reason being if I were to correct those senget eyebrows, it'd be even worse.

I suck at drawing eyebrows (which is why I resorted to just shading instead of using eyebrow pencil...)
When I buy the eyeshadow palette with 4 colours, I only know the white one is for the brow bone, the rest of the colours, I anyhow put on my eyelid.
I can never stick on those fake eyelashes. During last year's Hari Raya, I really wanted to look like Kim Kardashian but I had difficulty in putting them on so Mr E helped me stick those lashes. God bless him!

Now, Hari Raya is coming.
And yesterday morning, I wondered to myself and felt so very sure that I am not the only one who is clueless about make up. I am sure many of you are too. (Nod your heads leh so I feel better!)

Hence, I decided to team up with Tina who has been a wonderful sista to me.
She is not only an experienced make up artiste, Tina is also very generous with her make up tips!
So, I really hope that the videos Tina and I will be producing will assist you ladies just in time for Hari Raya this Tuesday.

Before we shot the video, Tina and I have discussed and did a 'lesson plan'.

Today's lesson: Coverage
Tomorrow (Sunday): Eye Make Up
Monday: Cheeks and Lips.

So come Tuesday morning, at least a few of us won't be experimenting anymore and at least feel confident in applying make up!
YEAY! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment