Thursday, August 18, 2011

AWWWWWW!



Given the high viewership, many of you probably have watched this but I only discovered it yesterday thanks to my younger brother who never fails to show cat videos to Nyla and funny ones to me.
SO AWWWWWWWW hor?!

Nyla: Mommy, I want a cat. Please la.
Me: I geli lah.

My elder brother Bah overheard.....

Bah: Nyla, it is a huge responsibility to keep a pet.
Nyla: I ever keep pets Uncle Bad. Many types. Terrapins..Fishes..
Bah: And how was iit?
Nyla: All died already. I didn't check how old were they when I bought la. They are old. That's why die.
Me: NO. I think we didn't look after them well.

Nyla nudged me real hard when I said that because this girl is always at her best behaviour in front of my elder brother.

Bah: You need to clean its urine...poop. You prepared for that?
Nyla: My mommy will handle that la. When I berak, she chebokkan me, right Mommy. Cat one easier.
Me: NO WAY HO ZAY!
Bah: It is yours. You have to handle it, Nyla.
Nyla: Ok, Not now la. Maybe after Hari Raya. (HUH?! Confident!)

No comments:

Post a Comment