Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rooqs and New Ponchos :)

Whenever we have Rooqy with us, we are always busy having fun. :)


Now that his parents are back after a short holiday and he is back in their arms, we miss him terribly. :(

But Rooqy who is very attached to his parents was missing his Mama and DanDan too much he did not have a good sleep on the 3rd night he was with us. He woke up twice crying for them. When he heard the doorbell yesterday afternoon, he squealed so loud and rolled on the floor for his parents. Too excited.

The past few days, my elder brother, Bah and I have been exchanging messages. He usually would ask,"How's Rooqy?" and my reply would usually be,"Very fine, Bah!"

I would also whatsapp some pictures of Rooqy having fun so that his parents would feel happy to see happy pictures of their son.
And then my Bah decided that he too must send a picture of himself for Rooqy to see.
When I saw this picture, I burst out laughing.


Man, what a syiok sendiri kind of picture sia!
*Shakes Head Clutches Tummy Falls to the ground Roll on the floor!*

Anyway, just glad that they had an enjoyable trip and that their Rooqy was happy with his Kakak Nyla/Uncle Man/Aunty Nura/Tok Daddy/Tok Mummy/Uncle Jambi












We miss you Rooqs! :(

Ok it's back to routine! As usual, every weekday morning, Nyla and I would be doing work.
Nyla is beside me doing her worksheet on ordinal numbers...



while Mommy here has something for her ladies!
Ready for the new batch of THE (extremely-popular-sold-out-in 2 days!) EXCLUZIF PONCHOS my girlies?!
As promised, here they are!
READY STOCK!!! Which means you can wear this weekend!




There are also new vibrant colours!


Hokie dokie!
Here are the available colours darlings:

"Vanilla" Cream
"Midnight" Navy Bluehttp://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=2847014571728051376&postID=3296948777415184215
"Ocean" Turqoise
"Rose" Maroon
"Bandung" Pink
"Elephant" Grey
"Chilli" Red
"Cotton Candy" Pink

The Excluzif Poncho is free size (Fits S-XL) and a piece is just $55!

Very versatile (can wear with leggings/jeggings/jeans/shorts)
For the young and old alike...
For every shape and size. (Hides the multi-storey fats on tummy really well! Heee!)


Preggers and nursing moms, I wanna share Posh Spice's quote: “I fell in love with ponchos when I was pregnant with Cruz. They were my pals, the only things that had room for my tummy, my boobs and my back.”

The Excluzif Ponchos are really for EVERYBODY one! :)


So ladies, do be fast and email me at nuraesman@gmail.com if you would like to secure The Excluzif Poncho babes. :)
See ya all at my mailbox. Mwaaaaaaaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment