Monday, February 7, 2011

Everything happens for a reason

I am fuming as I am typing this.
Previous entry was so lovey dovey.
Emotions have taken a 360 degree turn.

Everything was super fine and dandy.
Made dinner for the babe and Mr E...
We watched TV....

And then Mr E decided to go to bed.

As he walked towards our room, he casually said this:

Eh, forgot to tell you.. Zach called me just now.
Me: Oh ya? Why?
Him: He got 2 Janet Jackson tickets he would like to give away so he thought of us. But I was too tired la. Sucha long day at school so I rejected.
Me: WALAU EH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!
Him: He called me at 7pm and said that if we wanna go, we need to be there in an hour's time. Sure we no time one.
Me: Concerts usually never begin on time what! Can cab there! WALAU EH!
Him: But really bangs, (my new nickname) I'm very tired.
Me: I AM NOT.
Him: Then I'm hungry. If you go, no food to eat somemore.
Me: You can tapao what...WALAU EH! I can just call up a friend and we'll end up at Singapore Indoor Stadium in a flash lor.
Him: Haiya, don't get so worked up. Concert is over pon. Let's sleep. By the way, did I mention that the tickets front row one you know.

MR E, I know you will be reading this tomorrow so here goes:

YOU PARANGPERAPU IYATINSONGMATAKAJI KERAMPELINGSONGWATASAPRIKOK! (Dont ask me what this means)

Freaking angry can?

Nyla tried to pacify me by saying this:
Don't be sad Mommy...Actually you will be sadder if you watch her because you will think of Micheal Jackson.
-_________-

AAAARRRRGGGH!

Cuba kalau Konsert Siti Nurhaliza? Confirm plus chop, he'd GO LOR!
Probably do a banner for her in his office before he heads to her concert....

I expressed my rage on Twitter. And my bellas also held a mini "demonstration".

And then twitterette Suhaila Saad tweeted this:
Did Mr E know that Siti Nurhaliza attended the concert? She tweeted about it earlier :) Siti flew to SG to watch Janet.

And then I instantly cooled down.
Oh God, aren't you great?!

If we were to go, we'd probably be sitting next to Siti Nurhaliza and Datuk K.

Seating arrangment: Me, BEAMING Mr E, Siti, Datuk K.

Nyla, you're damn right lor! If I go, sure I sad one!
So morale of the story here: ADA HIKMAH DI SEBALIKNYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment