Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BLACK COMFY STYLO MYLO PANTS

I was all ready to send Nyla to school when this black beauty arrived at my doorstep at around noon, just now.
Needless to say, I changed out of my T shirt and jeans immediately and prettify myself with it.





Black Linen si bei comfy stylo mylo pants going for $49.
According to the towkay, there are only limited pieces available.
That being said, please email Anne at mesfelicita@gmail.com, ladies!

And don't ever forget to quote "Nura J" because you'll get FREE Registered mail oi.

Online Fashion Blog towkays, if you want me to model/showcase your pants, dresses, skirts etc, let me provide the EXCLUZIF platform for you all to do so. Simply drop me an email at nuraesman@gmail.com and we ding dong from there hor. I absolutely love to wear pretty stuff and would love to share with my awesome readers.

1 comment: