Monday, December 27, 2010

Martha Tilaar's Dewi Sri Spa range

My beauty enthusiasts, this entry is for you!
Martha Tilaar is in da house, sistas.

Welcome to Singapore!
Congratulations on the opening of Martha Tilaar's FIRST international store in Singapore! *Throws confetti!*
Undoubtedly, Dr Martha Tilaar is THE beauty icon of Indonesia.

This successful cosmetics entrepreneur has 'invented' exclusive, traditional and natural products with the highest international quality standards.
I didn't get a chance to interview her personally when I was hosting DEWI on Suria some 4 years ago.
(Ibu Martha was featured in one of the episodes)
Truly a dynamic Dewi she is.
I remembered being very much inspired when I watched her interview segment and became an avid fan of PAC Cosmetics.

And here I am now, given an honourable opportunity to be chosen to try out her products.
I feel so privileged indeed!

I shrieked with delight when this greeted me at home last week.
Just by receiving her product can make me star struck. Siao.



What's in da bag, I hear you kepochis ask?
Specifically Martha Tilaar's Dewi Sri Spa range with rice extract and essential oils in body care products.



1)White Tea Body Wash


2)White Hibiscus Body Lotion


I brought along the body wash and body lotion to KL and Genting last week.
I for one HATE using those hotel soaps lor. Think those pathetic tiny bars! No smell somemore.
Regretted big time though because my mother also decided to boycott the hotel soap and use MY Dewi Sri Spa's White Tea Body Wash AND White Hibiscus Body Lotion. Thanks ah mother.

Besides my strong dislike for the mini hotel soaps, I also hate soaps with a way toooo overpowering fragrance.
Dewi Sri Spa's White Tea Body Wash is just nice. Sucha gentle but long lasting scent.
On top of that, this lovely liquid soap leaves my skin (and my mom's -____-) clean, soft and fresh.

Really, Thank God for Dewi Sri Spa's White Hibiscus Body Lotion.
I have been applying this body lotion since last week after every shower.
My skin was really dry when I was at Genting due to the cold weather. :(
Not only has The White Hibiscus Body Lotion successfully prevented my skin from drying out, it also continues to nourish and protect my skin now that I'm back in sunny Singapore. This gentle moisturizing lotion enriched with rice and hibiscus extracts and Vitamin C definitely promotes beautiful luminescent skin. SPF Sunscreen also protects my skin from ultraviolet exposure.

Absolutely loving the soft and smooth feeling and light fragrance of my skin.
*Sniffs my arms...Aaaaahhhhhhhhh Niceness!*

If you must know, the secret behind the Dewi Sri Spa collection is rice.
Through years of research by Dr Martha Tilaar's team, rice extracts are found to contain ingredients that are beneficial to the skin.
Rice (Oryza Sative), which is known as a "source of beauty” in Indonesia, contains Vitamin E Tocotrienols with antioxidant effects of 40-60 times, Vitamin B Complex, Gamma Oryzanol, Phytosterol, CoQ10 and Ceramide. Ceramide, among others, moisturizes and increases the skin collagen production, improves skin elasticity, maintains the function of protection and homeostasis of skin in order to brighten clear skin and also prevents premature aging of skin as well as helps the regeneration and development of new cells.


According to an Indonesian legend, Dewi Sri who is the patron goddess of rice and the harvest, as
well as the goddess of fertility and prosperity, has an unmatched beauty and the Dewi Sri Spa has been specifically designed to match that beauty to create a hopeful beauty:

Me.



Peace yo! Heeee!

I can't wait to visit the store specifically located at Marina Square #02-341.
So gonna bring my momsy along!
Babesters, you may also wish to visit http://www.marthatilaarshop.com.