Saturday, October 23, 2010

28 tomorrow

I will be turning 28 tomorrow.
And am already feeling festive already!

In fact last week, my parents already gave me a birthday gift in the form of a 2 nights stay at Marina Bay Sands.
And as usual, Nyla got extremely excited. It was as if it was HER birthday present. *rolls my belolok eyes*
When she reached the end of the infinity pool, she hollered, "Dont worry , Mommy! See, won't fall one!"
Mom and Dad, for all that you two have done for me, how can I ever repay you both? *wipes tears*
Mommy, thank you for being all firm with me and believing in my strengths I thought I never had.
My Puan Ro(c)kiah, you're my rock!
Papa J, after all these years, I still feel like daddy's little girl. (Only now need to fight for your attention with Nyla! Tough man!)
Still at the topic of "Nyla says the darndest things!",
1) On Mr E's birthday, we went sky dining and Nyla had to say this: "Oh My God, Mommy! What if this cable car falls all the way down ah!?"
Of course Mr E and I ignored her and together we exclaimed, "Alhamdullilah!" when we got out of the cable car safe and sound.
2) Just a few days ago, Nyla had a sweet in her mouth and she tried to pretend-choke on that sweet. I didn't find it funny. I panicked lor and she laughed!
So I said, "Nyla, that is the setan whispering to you to do silly things like that!"
Her reply: "HUH! You mean that guy (actor) from Lagenda Budak Setan!"
Wahlao babe, if it was Farid Kamil whispering into my ear asking me to choke on my sweet, I'd gladly do it lor.
Mr E, for you also I'll choke....then I'll haunt you. Hahahah!

Okay! Back to the festivities!
Later this afternoon, I will be spending time with my in laws' who will be holding a mega kenduri doa selamat at an aunties' place. (They'll prolly selit some birthday wishes for the October babies there!)
I can bet with you infinity dollars that the spread of food will be AMAZING because my mom in law and her siblings will be 'pot-lucking'. SO it's like many powers combined! Oooooh bestnyer....

Then in the evening, Mr E and I have a date at The Arts House Playden. We'll be catching my girlfriend, newlywed Haryani's play, 'Constipated'! Woots Wooots!

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUuv45CPmbc&feature=player_embeddedCan't wait to watch you Nyah!

And, tomorrow is not only a special day for me but for my girlfriend, Ray, as well.


My beautiful Ray is getting married to my hemsen (coffoffoffcoff!!!) cousin, Irfan, oi!
Awesome S&*% or whaaaat!


Welcome to the family Ray!