Monday, June 28, 2010

Sew Terrific *UPDATED*


When I posted the indoor family photos sometime ago, not only did I receive queries on the photographer, you ladies also enquired about the toga dress I wore.
Before I proceed to reveal to you where I got the toga dress from, first let me tell you why I love wearing a toga dress:

1) It hides them evil flaws. (Think lumps, bumps (for un-preggers!) and those ketaks 2/3/4/5 tingkat on the stomach! Eeew much man!!!) So if you've been slacking on doing sit ups, a Toga dress to the rescue yo because the dress drapes loosely in front. :)

2)It accentuates your assets. (toned shoulders etc)

3) It is so flowy and comfy!

4) You can wear the toga dress with sandals....heels....wedges and even barefoot. Heee!

5) You can wear it for casual outings and to dinner functions and you'll stand out for sure. :)

6) The toga dress is suitable for almost all body types. Don't believe me? See the pictures below.
I've roped in my beautiful niece, Farha to model the toga dresses and I say, she definitely rocked the toga dresses.




Farha wears 'L' by the way.
So yeap, the toga dress is also for plus sized/big and beautiful ladies out there. :)
This dress is very fair and square one, embraces women with pear, apple, and whatever fruity figures they come in. :P

Let's move on to S/M peeps now.
I ,for one, either wear S or M.




Can I now reveal where I got my excluzif toga dresses from?
From home, my ladies.
Let me be precise.
2 homes actually. Heee!
Few of my close friends also own the toga dresses, thanks to my mommy and mom in law.
Yes, you've guessed it!
Both my mothers are the creators of the Terrific Togas!
Sew Terrific right!

If last month, I've unlocked Nyla's magic by publishing her 'The Big Good Wolf' story, now I've unleashed both my mothers' magic.
They can sew very well and truly did an amazing job with the toga dresses.
Their workmanship is superb.
So I thought it's best I market their tailoring 'TOGA TERRIFIC' business.

Okay ladies, if you are interested in the above toga dresses and would like to place an order, please email me at nuraesman@gmail.com

TYPE: The Excluzif Toga Maxi Dress
MATERIAL: Lycra
COLOURS: White/Black/Blue/Chocolate Brown/Chilli Red
LENGTH (from top to bottom): 142cm
SIZE: Free (S to L)
PRICE: $65 (includes registered mail yo! :) )

PS: Farha and I each wore a tube dress beneath our toga dresses. If you do not have a tube dress, don't fret!My fellow friends who bought the toga, wore 2 tubes as a top and skirt set. It's not super transparent/sheer but yeah, just play safe. :)

The dateline for the order of this batch is this Wednesday,4pm and my Bondas (mothers) will start processing the orders right after that! Cheers ladies!
We will be bringing in more colours and other kinds of toga designs. Think toga mini dresses/tops. :)
Also, I've received more than 5 emails from fellow ladies who suggested Toga Versi Muslimah! *think long sleeved flowy lycra dresses*
We will try not to disappoint and come up with something, yeah, sisters. :)

CREDITS TIME!


Heeeyuge Thanks to Tina of Trasformazione for the make up. Ever heard of lips 3D effect?! First time I've ever heard of it and she turned my lips into that of Angelina Jolie's! Lol! Anyway, Tina, thanks again for the make up, styling and art direction. You da woman la. :)
Mr Jaliboy from RebelPixel Photography, Thanks for the awesome photos! Baik bro!
So those of you who would like the services of a professional (and creative and kind *winks*) photographer, I also strongly recommend the RebelPixel Photography Team! You may email Jaliboy at paoloruder@gmail.com
And I've just received this from Jaliboy.
Apparently kerinting had her own photoshoot while Farha and I were busy with make up.
*Shakes head*
My Mommies, I think you two should sew toga maxi dresses for kids, then mommy and daughter can matching matching!
Heee!
People, just like "The Big Good Wolf", the excluzif toga maxi dresses also received overwhelming response, especially the black and chilli red ones! Superb taste man you all!