Friday, May 14, 2010

6


We turn 6 tomorrow.
Married for six years.
Together for a decade.

While browsing through my wedding pictures, our soon- to -turn- 5 babe was upset (still is) over the fact that she wasn't present during our wedding. Duhhh!
"You two are really baaaddd. Never invite me!" she sulked.
Then she came up with a rather splendid explanation to explain the reason why she wasn't present during our wedding.
"Ohhh! I was in your tummy right, Mommy!" and then slapped her forehead.
Wahlau babe, don't sabo me leh.
Ours not shoutgun case hor! We conceived you AFTER the wedding leh!

Anyway, I also managed to find a decade old photo of me and Mr E!

It was taken at Hilton Hotel during a company dinner his uncle organised.
We sort of fell in love here. *breaks into cheeky giggle*


Yup that's supersized me alright.
Hobby was eating then.
How not to fall in love with me, right?
So chubby. So cute. Like teletubby, like that.
Man, you have 'great' taste, Mr E!

Then 2 years later, all the baby fats disappeared and I became real thin.


Me with Afah during the New Paper New Face Finals.
Yes, I know I look real bad here. Too skinny.
Don't worry peeps, will not go back to this size 0 anymore.

Teletubby or Skeleton, Mr E still adored me and chose me to be his lifetime partner.
Together, with the help of God, we now have a vivacious babe we named Nyla.



Us, 6 years ago.

Us, now.



Happy anniversary my man.
Thank you for teaching me to make lemonade everytime lemons were thrown at me. <3