Monday, February 8, 2010

Girl Power

Last Friday evening was our Ray's birthday celebration.



I am not that a good of a planner but if it is for people who are dear to me, I 'll try and give my best-test shot.
I chose Fiesta Brasilia (ya la, Im biased! Hee!) because of the beautiful setting and festive atmosphere.
My beautiful ladies enjoyed their virgin Churrascaria experience very much. :)




Many thanks to Deepa and the peeps of Fiesta Brasilia for the special arrangements and making our dining experience a memorable one.




Such warm hospitality. Excellent service. :)

The passadors then swapped their skewers for some percussion instruments to sing our Birthday Babe a song.



Nurul the Mak Yong ronggeng-ed while the rest samba-d.


Heee! Such a cute sight.

Ray sweetie, we surely hoped you had fun because we all did! :)



Still at the topic of friendship, earlier last week, I also caught up with another awesome buddy of mine, Hanin.
Our paths crossed back in 2002 when we were student teachers at Julia Gabriel Speech and Drama Centre.
Hanin and I had hot fish soup at Bugis followed by apple strudel for dessert and just chatted the whole afternoon away.



Kahlil Gibran said,'In the sweetness of friendship, let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures.'
I had plenty of that the past week.
Thank you babesies. :)