Saturday, January 23, 2010

Top 10

I've seen my friends on facebook joining groups.
Some groups are really funny.
So hilarious because somehow, I can relate to them.
Here, I have shortlisted my top 10 groups.

HILARIOUS but TRUE!

1. When I was younger, I put my face close to the fan to hear my robot voice.
(LOL! Guilty as charged! I remembered doing this when I was younger. Only stopped when my hair got stuck in the fan on that one fateful night. *Shudders* Anyway, I discussed about this with Fara who joined this group and this was what she commented, 'Build confidence k, makes me feel sexy too, with wind blowing emotions.. after that my face feels tight due too much wind blowing at ma face.. :( those were my selengz days'...... WAHAHAHAH!)

2. I wish our school was full of hot people, like schools on TV.
(Ya lor.. How come on TV, the gals and lads in their high school look so hot one. Back when I was in YISS or JJC, the girls and lads so plump, sweaty and pimply one. Myself included. :S)

3. Going to Macdonalds for a salad roll is like going to a brothel for a hug.
(Who lah orders salad at MacD? Anyhow, please bring the cinnamon melts back....)

4. I hate it when you make plans...get excited... they never happen.
(Frust tonggeng right?)

5. Sometimes I put on a smiley face and pretend that I'm fine.
(This one is for Mr E. :P)

6. I hate when I can't sleep because I am thinking .
(Sometimes, I have a tendency to think too much, too deep. I need to slow down and relak jack a bit. I am still working on this.)

7. I wet my toothbrush before I put toothpaste on it.
(I do this every morning and night and it feels good to know that there are many more out there wetting their toothbrushes before they put their toothpaste!)

8. I hate laughing when I'm trying to be angry/serious.
(Especially when I am trying to discipline Nyla. Just last night, I was angry at her for not putting her scattered books back on the shelf. Nyla's brushing up on her Malay. She said,"Enggak bisa, buk. Enggak bisa reach.' Bahasa Melayu dong, Nyla. Bukan Bahasa Indonesia sih! Mommy ended up laughing.)

9. I walk into a room, I forget I went there, I walk out, I remember.
(Happens everytime.)

10. When my teacher is wrong, he/she says 'Im just testing you.'
(Argh! Who is the smartass who created this group?! Now I need to change my favourite line. Heee!)