Friday, January 22, 2010

Dear God...

Nyla will occasionally perform the Isyak prayers with us.
Esman and I also have asked her to always ask in prayer and encourage her to believe and have faith that she will receive what she has asked for.

So right after solat a few nights ago, with her hands cupped and palms up at chest level,
(I overheard/eavesdropped her and I controlled myself from bursting out in hysterical laughter)

Nyla prayed to dear God:
Ya Allah, please let my Mommy and Daddy buy me so many pink stuff.
Ya Allah, please let my Mommy let me eat so many sweets.
Ya Allah, please don't let my Mummy and Daddy make me sleep in my own room.

....and then she wiped her face with her little palms.

Esman and I have been discussing about letting the girl sleep in her own room and I think based on the third doa, somebody is getting very stressed.