Friday, January 29, 2010

Diana 'Lux'

The best friend, Nurdiana Laksa-Skare called me while I was conducting tuition and I told her to call me again 4 hours later, which she did. :)

I miss you babe.

That's us with 2 of our buddies back in YISS.
Best times ever.

Yes, my hair was short cos Nadya Hutagalung was my idol then.
She's pretty. I also want to be pretty. She cut her hair short. I copy lor.
My mom didn't talk to me for a few days because I didn't consult her about cutting my hair.
My dad commented,'Now I have 3 sons.'
Whatever.
Kononnya rebellious.
Anyway, I doubt I'll be cutting my hair short because my mom and mom in law prefer me with long locks.


Diana, when she just gave birth.

Because we lived only 5 minutes away, Nyla and I would visit her daily.
Nyla was abit bothered that Diana still had a tummy after she gave birth.
She thinks the tummy will immediately flatten the moment baby gets out. Oh how we wish!

Nyla: Aunty Diana, you need to go back to the hospital.
Diana: Why?
Nyla: I think you need to give birth again. There's another baby inside.

Remember the above conversation babe? Lepak!

Fast forward a few months...
The dreaded day arrived when I had to send her off at the airport because Diana decided to follow her husband, a Norwegian, back to his homeland.


I was, literally, crying on her shoulders.


Well, we chatted just now and she's coming back in September, insyallah!



So babe, when that wonderful day arrives, let's go for the Indian Rojak at West Coast k! I pwomise!