Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ATTENTION EM3 'alumni' *UPDATED*

Know of anyone who used to be in EM3 stream and are right now enjoying success?
Success here does not necessarily mean big house or big cars ya, for your info.
Success in this case could mean a stable career or something outstanding.
So if you or your friend happen to be an ex EM3 pupil back in your/their primary school and are contented with your/their present lives, please email me.
All races are welcome! :)
I need to inspire my very own kiddos.
Children's Day is approaching. ;)
Much thanks in advance.

PS: My million thanks to those who have emailed me your friends' and cousins' stories and gave me an opportunity to touch base with them.
Some parents have also emailed me asking whether I would want to consider their sons'/daughters'/nieces'/nephews' excellent recent PSLE results as inspiration to my current kids.
YES YES YES! As long as they were from the EM3 stream!
Bring it on peeps. THANK YOU again!