Sunday, September 6, 2009

J(ust) B(eautiful)

Those who know me probably won't be surprised at all if I decide, one day, to become a Johorian.
I absolutely dig J.B!
My family will get the keys to our spanking new and cantik nak mampos holiday home at Horizon Hills next month.
Horizon Hills is such a beautiful place, I feeling feeling like I'm in Wisteria Lane you know!
What to do? I can't afford houses like these in Singapore mah. So across the causeway pon jadi! ;)
And what is even wonderful is that, we will be neighbours with Uncle Sam and family.
Yeayyyyyyy!

Yeap, as in right next to each other. Weekends are going to be super duper awesome! Yeeha!

Nyla loved the showrooms we visited (squealing at any pink walls and bedsheets!) and when we finally entered our chosen lot, she didn't seem impressed at all because the house was empty and dull. Haha.

Anyway, here are some other pictures I managed to snap in the showroom.





Still at the topic of JB, Nyla and I followed my in laws to JB last Saturday, only returning at midnight.











The mister was working. Not that I mind actually because with or without him, Nyla and I are absolutely comfortable going out with the in laws.
The only thing uncomfortable was being in the car. Imagine 8 people altogether squeezed in the car. Nearly everyone was limping the moment we got off the car. Haha! Leg cramps.
Everyone except Farha yang macam maam duduk depan eh! Hmmph.
The car pon mintak ampun thus on the way back, the dad in law had to change the tyre (yes change! not pumping up air!)
Yikes.
Nevertheless, it was fun.
The food and company were great! :)