Thursday, May 14, 2009

To my other half.

Dear Mr Esman,

I don't think I have ever told you how I felt the first time we met.
I was only sixteen then, you see. I was supposed to be having crushes on boys in my college.
Not a guy who has lived through one entire zodiac cycle ahead of me.
I found you so cute then by the way. Your eyes were (and still are!) beautiful they reminded me of Robbie Williams. Haha! I knew I told you this but you didn't take that as a compliment because you mistakenly thought I was referring to Robin Williams the Patch Adams guy! Chet!
And when you first winked at me, you have absolutely no idea that my knees were shaking. Haha!
I fell in love with you instantly.
I guess love at first sight really does exist huh.

Ten years have since passed that first connection and today marks our 5th year wedding anniversary.
I never thought we would be where we are today married with a child!
Everytime I am with you, I feel safe to be myself knowing I can not be perfect and yet, you still continue to love me.
Thank you for making my life richer and continually inspiring me to do better and be a better person.
You are my greatest cheerleader you know that!
I can go on and on but let's save that for later during our dinner k....
Meanwhile, Happy Anniversary and I love you!

Love again,
Your missus.