Thursday, May 7, 2009

L.O.V.E

My parents have returned safely from Dubai and Nyla missed them terribly.
So much that she decided to spend the night at my parents' place.
Of course both Esman and I had to fake being upset in front of her but deep deep down, we were like "Yahooooo!"
Like finally we get some twosome time. Ehem Ehem!

Then Esman, being the hardworking and dedicated man that he is, decided that he meet his friend to discuss some work matters and told me that he would drop me off at home first.
Of course I was disappointed because all hopes of snuggling on the couch and hot tea and DVD and .. were all dashed!

However, I know that he is working hard for the family and I appreciate that very much.
So being the understanding wife, I said 'ok.'
I could sense his sadness as I got out of the car.
I was back to normal when I reached home though. No longer felt upset because I myself had some tuition stuff (and facebook updates!) to do.
As I got settled in front of the computer, I heard someone at the door.

And there was my tired looking but still handsome Prince Charming who cancelled his meeting (prolly the moment I exited from the car!) and subsequently made a u-turn because 'kesian bini I sorang at home.'

Honey, you have been real sweet to me over the years but what you did just now totally blew me away.