Friday, May 1, 2009

Eve of Labour Day


Yesterday was no doubt the busiest day for me since I became a Chief Home Executive. :P

I started very early in the morning but it was no big deal because I absolutely love working with this girl called Alfarahizah Awangnit.

Yeah. I love her that much. *Hugs*

I also absolutely love working for this clothing line called First Lady which is so popular among the Malay community and will be swarmed during sales and especially during the festive seasons.

Thanks Mr Ferus for hearing us out in Facebook! :)

How can I forget this guy whom people have mistakenly dubbed him as the next Suria artiste. Hah!
Our artistic director.

A very avid photographer of.....himself.
And also Lynn who had to endure my morning breath and puffy eyes and work her magic on my face.

Thanks Lynn of L.A.B for clearing my nose. huahuahua!

While I was having fun...oops...working, Mr Esman was very kind enough to take over parenting duties during the first half of the morning.

I rushed the moment the shoot ended because Esman was already waiting with the babe who was all dressed as D.W (the super duper typically annoying but cute lil sis of Arthur Read) for Character Book Week in school. Fun stuff!
Nyla loves the Arthur Series by Marc Brown and it was no surprise to me that she wanted to dress up as Dora Winifred Read!

Well what else to say?

Awesome day it was for both the mommy and the babe!