Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Twenty Five=Dua puluh lima

1. Presently, I am very contented with the way things are working out in my life.
2. Ever since I became a mom, guilt is my middle name.
3.I get restless and bored very easily.
4. Therefore, I always crave for a creative outlet to throw my boundless energy in.
5. is the age of our marriage this year.
6.I am fickle minded. (Husband's head nodding vigorously.)
7.I cannot sing. (Husband's head still nodding vigorously. You idiot!)
8.I do not have a flat tummy. (I still have a pouch with no joey inside. Bleah!)
9.I am now great at solving jigsaw puzzles, thanks to Nyla.
10.I need to let Nyla sleep in her own room so that I can hug my husband when I sleep.
11. I must learn how to cook. (Husband is rolling his eyes.)
12. I love to teach and inspire children with low ability.
13. I love listening to Nyla read.
14. I especially love to laze on the couch and read side by side with husband who will also be reading books
that will teach him how to get rich FAST. (LOL)
15. I can sprint and do long distance running.
16. I love chatting with my husband over Nescafe when Nyla has fallen asleep.
17. I am blessed with wonderful friends whom I'll do anything for.
18. I have a close to perfect family, in laws included. (No one is perfect mah!)
19. I miss shopping with my mommy.
20. I miss quarrelling with my younger brother.
21. I love my new home very very very very very much.
22. I always have a packet of strong mint Fishermen's Friend in my bag.
23. I miss my KRAYON times and the hosts. ALL of them. :(
24. I am only confident in driving small cars. (Husband is very lucky here, don't you think?)
25. The age of my buddy, Ray, who is the true epitome of a woman who has both inner and outer beauty.
I'm striving towards that.