Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Abang Sam= WOW!

Alina, yeah my property sidekick, has been selected to go through the closed door audition for this year's New Paper Face.

So this Saturday, she has to 'battle it out' with other gorgeous babes.

Because I used to be one of the finalists a decade ago (MAK AI ANCIENT TU!), she has been asking me for tips.
And everytime I'll reply her this,"But babe, don't ask me, I'm like so outdated!"

However one thing I know is, if we want something, we need to work hard for it.

Now, even though, she isn't yet a confirmed finalist, preparations must still be done because "Before anything else, preparation is the key to success." (Alexander Graham Bell say one.)

According to Bobby Unsher, success is where preparation and opportunity meet.

Alina has been given the opportunity..now we need to prepare for this Saturday.

Alina is also very blessed to have a troop to help her.
Her mother to send her for facials.
Tina to assist her with the catwalk.
Hajar and myself to help her how to make shine bright like a diamond. (teringat pulak si Bobo tu!)

If there is one person I miss terribly since I have put on the hijab, that person will be my former hairstylist, Abang Sam.
The only way to ubatkan the rindu would be to browse through pictures of Abang Sam's very satisfied customers' hair makeover pictures on Instagram and Facebook.
Really miss his magic man. Kalau la dia Sam..antha..senang kan. Hehehe.

So now that he no longer touches my hair, he touches my heart instead by creating his magic on Nyla

....my close friends and latest, Alina!
Today, both Abang Sam and I surprised Alina with a hairmakeover session at: Glitz Hairworkz at TripleOne Somerset.
Yeap, that's where Abang Sam is based at. Kalau nak stalk dia, sila lah!

Nice hairstyle but just too safe and boring. Sorry girl! :p
And as usual, Abang Sam did not disappoint.



With this new style, Alina has been transformed totally. From sweet stuff to looking like one professional model already!
So chic and stylo myloz kan.


Alina, we all wish you the very best for your coming Saturday's event! Jia you!!!
 If you make it to this year's New Paper New Face, we give our 100% support.
If you don't (touch wood), trust that it's just a stepping stone to eventually attaining success in the entertainment industry! :)

Abang Sam, really, this talent of yours, I don't know how to describe.
You are just amazing la Bang!

Ladies, if you are bored of your current hair and really in need for a transformation, pls do yourselves a favour by making an appointment with Abang Sam.

Now, if you're going for a one-off session, quote Nura J for 10% discount.
If you sign up a package with him (you should actually since its advisable to trim/cut hair every 3-6 months!), 20% discount he kasi lu.
Any questions or you'd like to visit him besok jugak, please feel free to call or SMS Abang Sam at 90258774.
Have fun girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment