Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ga Ga

Cool Tuesday here over at Pandan Gardens! :)

Last Sunday, I launched The Excluzif Ponchos and my, did these babies receive such tremendous response. Thank you my readers, friends on Facebook and Twitterettes for the support. I promise to bring in more ponchos as well as other stylish designs! :)




In just 2 days, ALL ready- stock pieces were snapped up! Praises to The One Above.
So proud of my Puan Rokiah too.
She's just amazing.



The first colour to be sold out was the 'Ocean' Turqoise.



While I was browsing through the photos the day before the launch, Mr E's nephew, Hassan, saw the Turqoise and went 'Wow!'



Aunty Nura, this one sure very popular.


He was absolutely right.
So, I dropped him a message.


Yuppedydoo. He is a Lady Gaga fan, judging by that 'Born This Way' remark!
Thing is I never expected him to be that huge a fan until I saw him write on Singtel's wall over at Facebook.


LOL! This just blew me away!
Hasssaaaan, DYIIINNNNGGGGGG ke pah? *LOLgoleksampaiterbalik!*

So if any of my readers here working at Singtel, I would like to do a good deed for my Hassan boy! He has been a wonderful nephew and cousin to Nyla. Everytime I go to Sengkang, he'll slam Nyla's Justin Bieber and gagafy Nyla!

Could you please tell me how to increase my nephew's chances of securing a ticket to Lady Gaga's showcase on 7 July? He is a Singtel subscriber! Do drop me an email at nuraesman@gmail.com!
Thankkkkk youuuuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment