Monday, February 15, 2010

Homebound

*UPDATED*

Fooh!
It's been such a fun-filled weekend. (Pictures will be up soon!)
We are all pretty much knackered so we have decided to just stay indoors today and tomorrow.

And, we just realised that us, Starhub customers, have been rewarded with free viewing of any channel thanks to the long CNY break.
That's it man. I foresee alot of fighting for the rest of today.
Just a while ago, while I was frying pancakes, I heard so much bickering between the babe and her daddy.
One wanted to watch Kung Fu Panda, the other, The Love Guru.


Negotiating which channel to watch.

Our little lady, being the drama mama that she is, panicked when she heard the National Emergency exercise siren.





Anyway, whatever it is, the both of you better let mommy watch Rain Main later.

Let me release my frustration here. Watched Rain Man, I did. I was aware that the privilege of watching Star Movies would end at 2359 which was about 40 minutes into the movie. I kept glancing at the clock, heart racing because I was expecting the movies fiesta to end at midnight. So when the clock showed 0015 and I was still watching my Tom Cruise on TV, I was really happy because I could watch the entire movie. Or so, I thought. The movie was scheduled to end at 0125hrs. At 0115, this appeared: To subscribe to this channel, please call 1633. I also froze when I saw the screen freeze! THANKS ah! Wahlao, really potong stim lor. At least let the movie finish la, Starhub. It was going to end in less than 10 minutes leh....Frust tonggeng man.