Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bapak Mertuaku

Phew, thank God it's not past midnight!
I was in the room at 9 plus putting the babe to bed and not surprisingly, I also slept. -_-
It's my father in law's birthday today.
We already threw a birthday celebration at home for him and the other February babies at Sengkang last week.

My dad in law with the songkok haji. Mwaccks.
My nephew, D. Please start buying blue stuff. ;)
My bro in law to whom I'll sing The Climb by Miley Cirus to just spur him on. Jia You bro!
My cousin, Kak Ana who is the nicest woman I've ever met. :)




We also dropped by Sengkang yesterday.
I'm bad at giving him presents so I just gave him a peck on each of his cheek. Priceless tu...Hehehehe!
Then this afternoon, I smsed him;
Happy Birthday my very wonderful father in law. Semoga bapak always happy and healthy. Love you.
And he replied,
Thnk u somach yang.
Heeee! Schweet.
Selamat Hari Jadi Bapak Mertuaku. :)