Sunday, December 20, 2009

COPYKITTY

Yes! That's narcissistic me taking my own picture.
Just like many of you, I am also guilty of framing myself at arm's length and then snap my own picture.
What to do?
Sometimes Esman just refuses to join me in my journey of self expression and help me take pictures of.. erm myself. So I do it myself lor.

And that's my girl also taking part in digital self-portraiture just like her mommy.

The pictures below were taken on Esman's birthday.
The moment Nyla saw me in this maxi dress, she rushed into her room.
It wasn't difficult for me to guess the reason behind that immediate reaction.

She too wanted to look pretty for the birthday boy.
Two minutes later, she was beaming in her very own maxi dress.

Who looked 'hotter' in Esman's eyes?

NYLA: 1 NURA: 0

Since becoming Mrs Esman, it is compulsory for me to balik kampung on the 2nd day of Raya.
And it has also been a tradition to pose, pose and pose throughout our duration at Kampung Separap.





My niece, Shof, then suggested that I pose on this tree trunk.
Cool picture it turned out...until......

the babe decided that she too would like Shof to snap her picture on this tree trunk. Sibok je!

And if you think Nyla is only imitating her mommy, aiseyman brudders and sistas, you're wrong lah.


Apparently, she also looks up to her daddy as well. Hah!
Sorry hubs! :)