Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tech Savvy Senior

If you think technology is only for the youth, then let me introduce you to a fellow senior netizen, James, who is not only inspirational to me but others as well I'm sure.
He was one of the attendees of the workshop I conducted last week.
James is definitely one who is not intimidated by technology, as the-not-so-young-ones are commonly perceived to be.
I truly admire his flexibility and resolve to continue learning new things in order to keep up with the times and keeping abreast with the rapid development of web technology because I always feel that most senior citizens are not receptive at all to digital age, giving all sorts of excuses for not wanting to adapt and learn new things, thus remaining stagnant.
A nimble mind definitely contributes to one's physical well-being.

You can check out his blog at http://www.blogtoexpress.blogspot.com

Dear James, I am thrilled to have met you at the workshop.
And, once again, thank you so much for your entry on your blog, James.
I truly appreciate it all the flattery. Hehe :)

I hope that as I mature, I will continue to have the desire to continue to adapt to the ever-changing tech environment, just like you, James!