Sunday, November 22, 2009

'Be a New Media Parent' Workshop @ NLB




Today was by far the most fulfilling Sunday ever!
I absolutely had a blast sharing with the attendees of the “Be a New Media Parent” Workshop (organized by Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) in partnership with the National Library of Singapore (NLB) and Asian Children’s Festival 2009) on how Nyla and I ride on the New Media Wave together.
Again, I would like to shout out a huge THANK YOU to NLB/IDA/The Right Spin for inviting me to be one of the speakers.
I am definitely looking forward to working with you peeps with regards to future projects. :)
Oh and how can I forget the people who registered for the workshop?!
(I'm sure some of you might have jotted down my blog url. So a big warm welcome to you! Hehe!)
Thanks for listening to me yakkety yakking about the New Media activities I do with my girl!





My man and my mom offering their morale support.