Monday, November 30, 2009

Aidiladha!


The night before, the three of us watched New Moon.
It was pretty late which explained why Nyla was clad in her pyjamas.
Like I mentioned before in a previous post, my girl is also a Twi-hard fan just like her mommy.
She didn't doze off during the movie. (Thanks for making our $10 worth it babe! Heh!)
At the end of the movie, she told me this, 'Mommy, you take Edward. I take Jacob okay.'
Nyla especially loves Jacob's new short hairdo. (while mommy loves his stomach muscles :O)
So now you know, mommy and daughter definitely belong to different teams.
Nyla for Team Jacob and Mommy for Team Edward...eh salah, Esman. ;)
We woke up pretty early the next morning because Esman had to perform the Aidiladha prayers.
I was reading the newspapers and as usual will share interesting articles with Nyla.
And then there was an article about sheep sacrifice. How nice.



Nyla decided to cut the article because she wanted to share it with her fellow cousins.

We headed to my mom's first because my cousins, Abang Amin and Kak Yaty are here all the way from Jeddah with their 3 handsome musketeers, Azam (yes! Nyla's fav!), Ilham (terribly cute this one!) and Ehsaan (his cheeks and pouty lips fuhhyoh!)


Esman and I 'feeling feeling' parents of 4 kids.

After a short but wonderful playtime, we zoomed off to Esman's side where more fun and yummylicious fooooooodddd like lontong, ayam masak merah, sambal goreng, sambal sotong etc. awaited us.









Awesome Aidiladha indeed!