Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CATS


Nyla adores cats.
All kinds of cats even the strays. *gasps*
Everytime I open the door, she'll look out for my neighbour's cat, Ginger.
Whenever I mention about going to Nurul's house, she'll squeal with delight because it means she gets to play with Nurul's cat, Chombi.

A few days back, Nurul hosted a break-fast session at her abode. Thanks babe!


I got too carried away during the munching cum chit chatting session I didn't keep an eye on my curly wurly.
I mean, it's not always I meet up with my favourite ladies whaaaaatttttt.
All of a sudden I heard Nyla wailing.
Apparently, she got scratched in the eye by Chombi. Yikes.
Her left eye was red. I panicked a little bit but seeing Nyla calm down after a short while, I was fine.


This picture was taken after someone (points to the one on the slide) got attacked by the cat.
Uh uh. Judging from that smile, it definitely wasn't a serious injury...Phew! Thanks ladies for such a fantabulous time.


Anyway,I asked the curly wurly what led to the attack.

Me: What happened Nyla?
Nyla: I just wanted to whisper something into Chombi's ear...then it scratched me.
Me: WTH?!!!!!!!

No wonder la!