Thursday, January 1, 2009

Renewal

Okay, so I am one of those peeps who will use this occasion to make resolutions to do something that will enhance my life in some respect.
Well... isn't the new year always an auspicious day to start new ventures and undertakings?
As the new year looms, I am extremely excited about the possibilities of new beginnings.
What are they, I hear you ask?
New home?
New job?
New baby?
*GASPS*
Well, stay tuned for the suspense to unfold in the future entries.
Akan datang.
Lastly, in the spirit of the new year, if I have ever stepped on your toes the previous year(s), I sincerely seek your forgiveness.
No one's perfect you know.
All I hope is that this year will bring out the better person in me and you as well.
With that, I wish ya all best wishes for 2009 and God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment