Monday, October 17, 2011

Let's do a lil bit of shopping...

Marvellous Monday Morning all! :)
I'm gonna help you beat the dreaded Monday morning blues babesies.
Treatment: Retail Therapy.
Heeeee. :)

Be it whether it is shopping for yourself or shopping for a girlfriend's gift, I might just have what you're looking for.

Something loose fitting....Something stylish.. and something that is definitely effortlessly chic. :)

I'm sure by now most of you know that I do this fashion business with my mom and Nyla.


Basically this is how we work.

I'll think of something that I (and most women) love to wear.
And then I'll go over to mom's and draw it out for her.
She'll then go over to her 'sewing room' and work her magic.
I'll then wear it and catwalk in front of her.
If need be, we'd tweak the design.
When all the pieces are ready, we'd interrupt Nyla who will either be watching television or playing with her toys and ask her to name our pieces.
Once that's done, photoshoot time with my personal stylist Tina and photographers Jali/Frances/Azhar.
And then I blog for you all lor. :)

Sounds easy but I must admit that the process is tiring.
However ALL WORTH IT la seeing my babesies look pretty and happy! :)

Been pretty quiet about poncho updates last week because all of them have been wiped out.
So sorry to have to inform potential customers that we do not have ready stock of ponchos.
Furthermore I really don't want to tire my mother out.

Yesterday, my sew amazing mother dropped by my house and to my surprise, she brought along a few ponchos. Thanks mom.
Here are the pieces girls.
AVAILABLE.
1 piece each sisters.





Bambi chocolate brown : $55


Fuchsia Pink: $55


"Vanilla Cream + Tiny Black Dots Polka Dots" Poncho: $59


"Cheetah" Poncho : $59


"Another Cheetah" Poncho: $59


"Leopard" Poncho: $59

Ponchos are Free Size dearies. Will fit S- XL. :)

And then remember the hard- to- get BLACK AND WHITE MAXI SKIRTS entry?
I have ready stocks of these cotton skirts thanks to my Shiqs.
And just an update, she has requested that I tell you ladies that she also has another colour: Chocolate Brown.

MAXI SKIRTS: Fits S- L (Available in Black....White...Chocolate Brown) : $37

These maxi skirts go well with my Ponchos too by the way!
Example:



Another thing my blog readers...
If you have a Facebook account, do add me as friend.
If you also have a Twitter account, do follow me over at http://twitter.com/NuraJEsman because I am very active there as well.
WHY?
This is with regards to important INSTANT updates such as new arrivals on my side....intake of Tuition for year 2012...etc. Usually my Facebook and Twitter friends will always be the FIRST to know about anything on my side and I hope you readers do jump on board with me on this to get firsthand news babesies.

That being said, wishing you a fantastic week ahead.
Mwaaahhhh!

Anything, email me at nuraesman@gmail.com k!

No comments:

Post a Comment