Tuesday, February 10, 2015

224

"Work is the fuel of hope and the enemy of failure."

And the thing with real estate is that the harder you work, the more deals you will close.

There is a high turnover in this industry if you have been reading the papers recently.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/property-sector-sees-fewer-signing-agents

But I firmly believe that if a real estate salesperson has strong work ethics and great personality skills, then don't need to worry.
One of the best things about being a property agent is the flexibility to be with Nyla.
I can afford to just rush home, settle her homework/or just spend time with her and then rush off to work after that.
That kind of flexibility.

Was nice to browse through my last time last time postings having a bit of property flashback moments....

Early 2012






Not shy seh me like my own status. Just noticed. -_-

Am entering my 3rd year in this industry and I still get excited when I meet new clients....I still get hopeful as I run around doing viewings.... I get empowered by the positive energy when I see fellow comrades closing deals feeling excited as if it were happening to me as well.
If they can do it, so can I kinda thing.

Am very pleased to share with you that I isssss one of the top 5% of the largest real estate company in Singapore. Number 224 out of 300.

First time attending ERA Asia Pacific Business Conference! Inspiring!




Where's Wally? EH salah. Where am I? Hehehe.



Nyla wasn't impressed because to her, top 3 means good.
NUMBER 200 PLUS MOMMY?!
Susah la nak explain pat dia. She will geddit when she's older.

Thank you to all who have been part of my real estate journey.
My family.
My teammates.
My clients.
My co broke agents.
Ain't possible without korangs.

I don't know if I will make it to the top 5% next year but one thing I know is that I must continue to help my clients get what they want and need ....
That's when I will get what I want and need.
And if I have done my best whether or not I make it to top 5%, it doesn't matter. If get, YEAY! If nope, it's really ok because in your client's eyes, you are their number 1 agent. Better than top 5% tu. Hehehe.

That said, this award is really a pleasant surprise and I am so thankful to Allah SWT for this. Thank you everyone.

Any property matters, am here to do my best to assist.
9 724 8866.

No comments:

Post a Comment