Monday, December 21, 2009

Twitterette

I started blogging (again) on New Year 2009.
A Twitterette I shall be now that 2010 is approaching!

My buddy, Ana Hayer said to me last week, 'Nura, you're a new media parent hokay. Better start twittering.'
I blushed.
Wahlao.
Technology is advancing so rapidly, that Ana ah made me feel as if I was still carrying a pager around.

Funny how 1-177155-4 or 143 was uber cool back then but lame now.

Which reminds me how very irritated I would be whenever my mom paged me 9999999.
Urgent sangat la tu ye mother...
And whenever I saw those triple set of triple 9s, I'd be desperately looking around for the classic orange public phone complete with those kopishop ah peks' breaths lingering on the phone. Eeew I know.
When I returned her page, she would holler, 'Pukul brapa nak balik hah?!'
Oh how I miss my teenagehood. Haha!

Anyway, I feel very very very behind, very ketinggalan zaman all because I don't tweet.
Even bro Ariff feels that I should tweet when we exchanged sms-es a week ago.
You see peeps, I am a Facebook fanatic.
Hence I feel that twitter is pretty much similar to Facebook Status Updates until I came across this very useful website:
http://randomsarah.com/twitter-is-not-the-same-as-facebook-status-updates/
I was especially enlightened about the Audience part.

According to her, Facebook is a great way to see what your friends are doing.
Twitter is a great way to see what the world is doing (friends included).

Wanna follow me, peeps?
Ikot je la! The more the merrier!

http://twitter.com/NuraJEsman